COVID-19 Alert: Groups using the meeting rooms are responsible for attendees’ safety, not the library. All Centers for Disease Control and Virginia Department of Health guidelines should be followed.
The library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms are available for trainings, meetings, presentations, tutoring, and studying. Organizations requesting room reservations agree to the following and know that a $20 fine and/or suspension of reservation privileges will result if violated:
- Businesses are welcome to use library rooms, but no for-profit activities, including sales pitches or purchases, may take place on library property
- Rooms may be reserved up to 6 months in advance with no more than 3 meetings booked at a time and no more than 24 reservations per year
The responsible party for the reservation:
- is at least 18 years old
- has read our full policies on meeting room use and appropriate library use
- is responsible for getting a key before the meeting if needed
- is responsible for securing the room at the end of the meeting and returning the key
- is responsible for providing all kitchenware for food and drink service
- is responsible for leaving the kitchen area in its original condition, and vacuuming
Click one of the buttons below to get started.